Presenters & Speakers
Interested in presenting at the ECSTEM Fall Symposiusm in Boulder, CO?
The ECSTEM Committee announces the Call for Presentation for our Annual Early Childhood Science Technology Engineering Math (ECSTEM) Conference. We are seeking proposals for presentations that offer diverse components that emerge from STEM education. Two conferences are being held, Boulder, Colorado: October 12-13, 2018 AND Pasadena, California: February 22-23.
- Relate to early childhood STEM education.
- Be research based or evidence based.
- Relate to target audience of educators, practitioners, administrators, or leaders of the early childhood community.
- Be focused on the following foundations/standards: California Preschool Learning Foundations, Head Start Learning Framework, Common Core, or Next Generation Science Standards.
- Relate to the following approach/philosophy: Constructivism, Project Approach, High Scope, Reggio, Froebel, Montessori, or Research.
- Earth Science (rocks and minerals, water, soil, climate weather, etc.)
- Life Science (plants, animals, insects, humans, habitats etc.)
- Physical Science (matter, force and motion, simple machines, energy, etc.)
- Technology (robots, circuits, switches, light, etc.)
- Engineering (structures, models, woodworking, wire working, etc.)
- Mathematics (measurement, numerals, numbers, patterns, games, data, graphs, etc.)
- Observation, implementation, documentation, exploration, discovery, investigation, etc.
- Anything STEM related
Please complete and return the proposal form no later than Friday, July 6, 2018. You can return the presenter form via email (fill out form, save, then send) to ECSTEM@CALTECH.EDU with "2018 Boulder Proposal". If you are having difficulty accessing the presenter form online, please send an email to for a word or pdf file.